Thank you so much for booking a Cake Smash for your baby! I am so excited!!
Please take some time to watch my short video guide and read the tips below to help you best prepare for your session and give you an idea of what to expect. If you still have questions after watching the video and reading the tips, please feel free to contact me.
1. Please arrive on time, I usually have more than 1 shoot a day and cannot extend your session.
2. Please bring baby in clothes that are easy to get off. This will help them not get annoyed when getting undressed and ready for their cake smash.
3. Don’t bring too many people along. Too many people can be distracting and overwhelming for your baby.
4. During the session, take some time to have a look through my samples of printed products: albums, framed prints, framed canvas, acrylic prints & the portrait suite. Whilst I’m working, don’t hesitate to ask any questions, I’m here to help and make sure the process of printing your products is simple and saves you organising it yourself!
5. Studio Hygiene ~ to keep your baby, yourselves and the studio clean and safe, please remove shoes upon entering and use the sanitiser provided. If anyone in the family has a temperature or feels sick, please let me know in advance so we can discuss your options. Thank you for your assistance in helping to keep the studio a safe environment for all, your support is greatly appreciated!
I look forward to creating a mess with your baby!! Be sure to have fun and enjoy watching your Bub smash some cake!!